JOIN OUR TEAM
Central Machine Hire is a diverse civil contracting, quarry, heavy transport and craneage business involved in a range of Central Otago subdivision, civil construction and earth moving projects.
The company operates a large range of transport and heavy civil machines using GPS Trimble technology. Current projects include Three Parks, along with residential subdivision projects in Wanaka, Hawea and Luggate.
19 November 2020
The following positions are available for early 2021 start:
1. Crane Operator 55t and 100t All Terrain Cranes. Either skilled and qualified or willing to commit to training and be bonded for two years.
2. Grader Driver /Skid Steer Operator - 12M Cat with full machine control must have final trim experience.
3. Truck and Trailer Operator with Class 4 and 5 licences must have bulk cartage and spreading experience.
4. Excavator Operators - must be skilled and can use of GPS. Inexperienced operators will not be considered.
5. Skilled Civil Construction Labourers
6. Skilled Quarry Operators - experienced in crushing, screening, and loader operation
7. Skilled Loader and mobile Screening Plant Operator